Many students study choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries. Why do some students study aboard?Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

There are a bunch of aspects that students take into consideration to study abroad or in their own countries. In today's societies, it has become a common practice for students to select international universities instead of their local ones. Each person will provide a different concept regarding choosing a local university or an international one. Each one's concept will be determined by factors such as social, economic, and even familiar background. When it comes to me, I outright consider that students prefer international universities mainly because they learn a second language, they get a world wide recognize degree and also they get better job opportunities. In order to support my point of view, I will develop some arguments in the next paragraphs.

To begin with, to have an international degree might give one the advantage of speaking a second language. Teachers are concurred upon the fact that speaking a second language like English, gives one a better chance of getting a job. Therefore, when one speaks English and Spanish, one can be hired for companies easier. Let's make a brief explanation about that. When my friend Jose graduated from high school, he was not sure to attend to a local university. Even his father advised him to stay in a local college. Nevertheless, Jose moved to New York and when he gained his degree, Jose also could speak a fluent English. Thus Jose was hired for the local companies easily.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be addressed in this ongoing explanation is that international degrees are accepted in all countries around the world. One of the most conspicuously characteristic of international universities is that they are connected with other universities located in other continents. With this plight in mind, let's reflect the opportunities that this plight might provide to one. One time, my friend Jose who graduated in United States decided that he was no longer interested on living in the Dominican Republic. Instead, he moved to Canada, and his degree was accepted without hesitation. Indeed, with Jose I learned that international degrees are useful.

In addition, with an international degree one might earn more money. Some people are attracted to the local universities because they think that they will be closed to families. Notwithstanding, an international degree will open to us doors that one doesn't imagine. In fact, local companies offer management positions to international graduates. Thus, it is a wised choice to study abroad.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I consider that students choose an international education because they might learn a second language, their degree is accepted around the world, and finally one might be considered for jobs with better salaries.

Don't list reasons in the introduction and conclusion both. This will create duplicated content. look:

the ideal condition is:

instead of:
When it comes to me, I outright consider that students prefer international universities mainly because they learn a second language, they get a world wide recognize degree and also they get better job opportunities. In order to support my point of view, I will develop some arguments in the next paragraphs.

you can simply write:
Many students study choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countries for a better future.