- In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion using specific reasons and details. 60
- Do you agree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their student’s sports activities as they give to their university libraries. Use specific examples and reasons to support your answer. 60
- If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. 63
- Learning about the past has no value for those living in the present. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 70
- Do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 70
- Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. 70
- How do movies or television influence people’s behavior? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 70
- A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position. 60
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people enjoy life more than old people do. 63
- Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for better jobs, houses, communities, or even climate. Which do you prefer staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reas 66
- Talk about an experience in your life that made you feel embarrassed. Describe it and say why it was embarrassing.
- What is your favorite kind of food? describe it and explain why it is your favorite.
- Where do you most like to go to eat out? Describe this place and say why you like it most.
- What is your favorite style of clothing? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite.
- What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go.
- Who would you like to go on a trip abroad with? Describe this person and say wht he/she would be a good travel companion for you
- Talk about the person who has inspired you. Describe the person and explain why you found him or her inspirational
- Who is an important person in your country? Describe this person and explain why he or she is important 66
- Who is an important person in your country Describe this person and explain why he or she is important