Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

As we grow up, there are many things in our life that should be learned and it would be either hard or impossible to know all of them personally, so we always need the others’ help. However, from the first moment of our life parents are there and teach us the things which we need to know, but in my opinion they are not the best teacher that we can have. The life is the best one.

Whenever I think about my childhood, I can remember my parents that hardly tried to teach me wrong from right, and it was a valuable try and evolved me from a week and dependence kid to a social person, actually a teenager who wanted to experience everything by herself. Almost all teenagers need to find a control over their life, but sometimes there is a kind of feeling that they have got stuck in their parents’ world.

A close relationship between parents and children will not be the reason for children to follow whatever parents say or want, no matter how true they are. Children’ world is getting bigger, they meet school teachers, friends and join to various groups, and meanwhile their daily life becomes replete with new experience and decisions that led to some important results in their life. During this process they are always learning and changing.

Considering what I said above, parents are not the best teacher for their children but it could be said for sure that they are one of the best ones. Any person has this opportunity in his life to meet many people and experience plenty of new things in which he can be taught and matured; this is what that I it call life.

More content wanted.