Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people believe parents maybe a very important teacher for children, but will be taken place by teacher after children go to school, however, I believe parents always are the best teacher no matter how many knowledge children have acquired from school, the reasons why I think so go as follow.

First, parents possessed many experiences. Since they are older than us, they have experienced many things. Sometimes, they are just like our models. And as the saying goes: "Example is better than precept." So we will unconsciously copy some of our parents' habits and styles of behavior, i.e. we can learn many things from them.

In addition to imitate their parent’s habit, parents are also the best teacher for children in emotional area. For example, If a child feel frustrated in school, he always not talk to his teacher, at this time, parents can help him and child are also willing to tell his inner feeling to his parents.

Furthermore, although child get many knowledge from teacher, basic skills in his whole life are come from his parents. Parents are not supposed to teach children like math’s, chemistry or biology, but they are very much involved in giving us lessons about independent, self confidence in ourselves. As my mother said to me “fight your own battles because I will not able to protect you”.For example, our basic language skill, basic realize skill and even basic sport skill are all acquired from parents. Because of this basic skill parents teach their child, the influence of parents will follow the child's whole life.

All in a word, the effect parents take on the child's education process is greater than any teachers in school, they are the best teacher.

Sentence: Furthermore, although child get many knowledge from teacher, basic skills in his whole life are come from his parents.
Description: The fragment child get many is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

If a child feel frustrated in school, he always not talk to his teacher
If a child feels frustrated in school, he is always not talking to his teacher

child are also willing to tell his inner feeling to his parents.
child is also willing to tell his inner feeling to his parents.