Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?A university education should be provided free of charge to all interested scholarsUse examples and reasons to support your position

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A university education should be provided free of charge to all interested scholars
Use examples and reasons to support your position

The issue stated the topic is whether or not university education should be provided free of charge to all that are interested.This is a very important issue because the cost of education is rising and also education is important. However,I believe that universities should not give education for free.

I don’t agree that university education should be free because who will pay for it if the students do not? the government has to pay for it then that means taxes are raised.This is not fair to the people because if they have to pay higher taxes they might not want to go to the university. That means they are not paying something they wont even use,which is not fair.

Futhermore,I don’t think university education should be free because universities have more money to provide better education.The only way for the universities to get charge from the students. If the education is free, how will buy computer,books,and hire good professors to teach?For this reason , we should not have a free university.

Finally, I think university should not free because there are many schools available and they have different prices. Poor students can go to school that does not cost as much and still learn a lot. Also,many universities give aid or scholarships so a student can attend even if they don’t have money.So there is no need to make a university education free.

In conclusion, University education should not made free. I believe this because the colleges need more money to make them better. If the universities are free,taxes will be raised and people will have to pay for things they might not use. Since,there are many schools available with scholarships and aid, university should not be made free.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Full Evaluation: