Home >> .

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People are never satisfied with what they have; they always want something more or something different. Use specific reasons to support your answer.

Romaisa Khan's picture

Human beings have very complex nature. Whatever they have will not remain attractive after some time and they started to look something new. I agree with this statement that people never satisfied what they have and always want something more and different. I feel this way for two main reasons which I will explore in the following essay.

To begin with people can’t stick and stay for long time with same things because they get bored and become stagnant and this will cause frustration. Human beings have a nature to explore new horizon and want to know whatever they have and don’t have. In this technological world science is giving us new technologies day after day and people wants to adopt new technology for change. My own experience has a good example of this. Around two years back, I bought Samsung smart phone and was very happy to buy it. I spend my all pocket money for buying that phone. My all friends were excited to see my mobile phone. But after sometime I was bored with the same device and at the same time Q Mobile introduce a new smart phone LT 700 pro with new features and applications and considerable memory storage. Then I thought I should buy new phone. I want something new and different, I want to kept updating my phone. From this I experienced change spread colors in your life.

Furthermore, this is the world of competition. The one who will not run with advanced life, life will not hold that person.
To compete with life, one should use all necessary tools of this advanced age. No matter what is the age, just the spirit of change and update yourself with this new world. As I said above this is the technological world and everything has going upgrade. The person who will update himself may compete in any situation. For example one of my grandfather's friend was working in administration department. It was the time when manual work was converting to computerize. That person was highly interested to learn computer working. Not only grand father's friend but everyone was excited on this change. They discuss the advantages of this computerized work that how this change will help to coordinate and compete with other advanced companies.

In conclusion I strongly believe that people always want something more and different. Because it helps to avoid you to get bored and stagnant and secondly change helps to run fast with this technological world.

Your rating: None Average: 4.8 (6 votes)