Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person’s childhood years (the time from birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person’s life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Human life is magnificently designed with several arrangements of stages such as childhood, adulthood and old age. Having a life as human itself is pleasant gift that is enjoyed by human at every stage. Also
with his meritorious abilities he lives his life learning, experiencing several aspects necessary to know as a human. The most critical and imperative stage of human life is “Childhood” due to several reasons. My explanation for the argument is elaborated below.

This period of human life can be reckoned as golden period of human life. This is the stage when human expose himself freely abreast getting exposure of the world. The journey of childhood starts form infant to childhood, can be considered 1 to 12 years of their age. Research explain this stage of human is a stage of development as it is easy for them to grasp, observe, learn and practice efficiently. They over all develops their mental, emotional and physical structure and strength such as it is easy for parents to direct or guide a kid at childhood then controlling a kid of 17 or 18 years. Children constructed with pragmatic tactics and habits grows out to be prudent human that help them to lead their life smoothly.

Children’s are easy to mould in their childhood such as it is easy to give shape to a mud pot when it is wet and in process of making. Growing through this stage only children get familiar with their abilities and drawbacks that also give them opportunity to build themselves. As per the research, children built their base of education during the period of childhood, that’s why in china most of the families prefer to give extra classes of math’s to their kids since their first standard. Children’s build their hobbies, like and dislike although there is no age for developing but this is the stage when foundation of such skills are built. Childhood can be enjoyed without any burden as they do not have any obligation to perform.

Human enjoys every stage of his life as every phrase has something special to serve to him. But childhood is the merely stage when he gets chances to construct himself for further life and enjoy the life as human. All in all childhood is most innocent and copacetic period of human’s life.

Sentence: Research explain this stage of human is a stage of development as it is easy for them to grasp, observe, learn and practice efficiently.
Description: The fragment Research explain this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace explain with verb, past tense

Sentence: They over all develops their mental, emotional and physical structure and strength such as it is easy for parents to direct or guide a kid at childhood then controlling a kid of 17 or 18 years.
Description: The fragment all develops their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace develops with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Children constructed with pragmatic tactics and habits grows out to be prudent human that help them to lead their life smoothly.
Description: The fragment habits grows out is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace grows with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Children's are easy to mould in their childhood such as it is easy to give shape to a mud pot when it is wet and in process of making.
Description: 'Children's are' is rare

Sentence: As per the research, children built their base of education during the period of childhood, that's why in china most of the families prefer to give extra classes of math's to their kids since their first standard.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, proper, genitive is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to math's and to

Sentence: Children's build their hobbies, like and dislike although there is no age for developing but this is the stage when foundation of such skills are built.
Description: 'Children's build' is rare
Suggestion: Refer to build

Sentence: But childhood is the merely stage when he gets chances to construct himself for further life and enjoy the life as human.
Description: The fragment the merely stage is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace merely with adjective