Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Television is a very important part of our daily lives. In order to know about news and occurrences, we sometimes watch television and spend time in front of TV screen to enjoy watching movies, shows and even any educational programs. Even though television has many negative effects such as heath effects and also we spend a lot of time watching programs, personally, I think that television has not destroyed communication among friends and friends for two imperative reasons.

First, families gather together in front of television, and this will strengthen the relationship between them. Through watching an interesting movie, program or even news, families will a chance to talk between them and make the relationship more strong and they will spend wonderful time. Take myself as an example, each day when I come back from my work, and my husband and my kids home, my daughter likes to watch a movie at the night. In fact, she chooses a good movies and we live this kind of movies ,and she also prepars pop corn and juice. In this time, I started to ask my husband about his work and my kids about their school and what are their problems in their life. Actually, we spend a lot of time and my daughters encourage to talk with me about their problems and also, they take advises from me about every thing in the life. If we don't watch television, we wouldn't had an opportunity to talk and understand each other. This experience taught me that watching television has a positive impact on the family.

Second, we find events on television way for discussion and communicate with other people. Nowadays, there are a lot of new and advancements, so we still in touch with other friends and sometimes we encourage to discuss the events in the world. For instance, three weeks ago, I heared that a bomb exploded in my country and because I live in the United states so I called my friends in baghdad and I asked her about that bomb, then, she explained to me that she is good. Surprisingly, she asserted that she miss me and we talked about her job and how she struggle with the situation in Iraq. I was very upset about her and how she suffers in this bad situation. We discussed a lot of things and this made me more close to her and I definitely persuaded to ask about other my friends. If I didn't watch television, I wouldn't have called my friend and talk with her. As we can clearly see, watching television, make the people in touch every day and every moment.

By the way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above, I firmly concur that television has many advantages between families and friends. We should sometimes take these benefits to power our relationships. Communication between us is worthwhile and precious.

and this will strengthen the relationship between them.
and this will strengthen the relationship among them.

families will a chance to talk between them
family members will take a chance to talk among them

how she struggle with the situation in Iraq
how she struggles with the situation in Iraq

Sentence: In fact, she chooses a good movies and we live this kind of movies ,and she also prepars pop corn and juice.
Error: prepars Suggestion: prepare

Sentence: For instance, three weeks ago, I heared that a bomb exploded in my country and because I live in the United states so I called my friends in baghdad and I asked her about that bomb, then, she explained to me that she is good.
Error: heared Suggestion: No alternate word

The examples are not developed well:

'Take myself as an example, each day when I come back from my work, and my husband and my kids home, my daughter likes to watch a movie at the night. In fact, she chooses a good movies and we live this kind of movies ,and she also prepars pop corn and juice. In this time, I started to ask my husband about his work and my kids about their school and what are their problems in their life. Actually, we spend a lot of time and my daughters encourage to talk with me about their problems and also, they take advises from me about every thing in the life.'

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: