Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Leaders must pay attention to the advice and opinions of other people.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Leaders must pay attention to the advice and opinions of other people.

In any constitution or group of people gathered for a specific purpose some people would take the responsibility of being the leader of others. Although they have the authority to make final decisions and govern others, it would be profitable for the whole group provided the leader takes others’ recommendations into deep consideration. The following essay deals with the reasons supporting this point of view.

Undoubtedly, it would be necessary that everyone in the group conduct their duties due to the path determined by the leader and do not deviate or violate the crucial requirements and restrictions. Since, all the members of the group should cooperate and be congenial and commitment to the ideal goal of the group to be able to achieve their ambition. Furthermore, when the leader has not the capability of enforcing rules and obligations to control others, there would be the possibility of destruction of the group. For instance, once there are discrepancies between notions and ideas of the members, there would be the necessity of some regulations to harness the controversial arguments.

However, the leader should benefit from others’ effective thinking and advices to provide a more competitive and prosperous environment. One reason is that when the manager pays attention to employees’ voice and desires, ensures thriving and more productivity for the corporation. Since, it not only brings the staffs the feeling of honor and self-confidence, but also contributes to high enthusiasm and motivation among them for a better working. Another reason is that according to the fact that it would be beyond the strength of one person to carry out and manage the whole aspects of a career, the demand for others’ help would be inevitable. Obviously, the leader requires to consult with other people who are expert in specific fields and to take advantage of their proficient skills and experiments. And consequently, he can draw the best conclusions and supervise the whole group based on the elected ideas.

Finally, it can be concluded that besides the fact that it would be the leader who takes the final decisions, as hided in the meaning of the word “leader”, he would have the responsibility to consider all the reasonable ideas and experiences of others and lead the group according to the best suggestions.

everyone in the group conduct their duties
everyone in the group conducts his duties