do you agree or disagree that a successful life is a happy life?
Happiness is the most significant goals of everybody in the life. The issue that people are doing their own best for being happy is an undeniable fact. In general, there are various thoughts about how to be happy and cheerful in each individual's mind. Some issues such as having wealth, relief, high educations, decent jobs, and great friends have had the pivotal influences in having that fabulous feeling. To my perspective, the success is not the only thing that can bring happiness, even though mostly, successful people seem extremely satisfied and delighted in our surrounding. In what follows, I delineate my justifications and put forward my reasons against the statement that a successful life is a happy life.
First, getting success in not easy and it is associated with tremendous amount of stress and pressure. As a matter of fact, successful persons have been undergone lots of tough time while making attempt and passing steps toward progression and enhancement. Suppose, a person striving to enter a good university and subsequently have a good position of employment, how much should sacrifice his or her time to do well and catch the goal. Consequently, the individuals have to spend lots of the leisure time to get developed and promoted at this present time.
Second, there are lots of people who are not happy, but they feel happy and blissful. Obviously, success is not the only factor that can lead to have a great motivation and mood in our daily life. The veracity of this claim can be evaluated by a meticulous observation on a mass of examples; people with having money, finding good life partner, getting over a sickness, and vast varieties of other items might be too much pleased and grateful.
Last but not least, successful populations have less time to enjoy their lives. In fact, generations looking for the success should compete with lots of other people who have the same goals or are on the same way. Correspondingly, when you are in a specifically competitive situation, you most likely have less time for your family, buddies, pastime, and other enjoyable hobbies.
All in all, with taking all above-mentioned arguments in considerations, I reiterate that successful life doesn't always mean a happy life. Evan though there might be some sophisticated ones who support the contention; I controvert the statement by the reasons mentioned in the passages.
- Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do your prefer. 80
- If you could change one important thing about your hometown what would you change Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer 28
- It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects that to specialize in one specific subject. 90
- 177- A friend of yours has received some money and plans to use all of it either:•To go on vacation•To buy a car Your friend has asked you for advice. Compare your friend’s two choices and explain which one you think your friend should choose. 92
- GRE: A recent sales study indicates that consumption of seafood dishes in Bay City restaurants has increased by 30 percent during the past five years. Yet there are no currently operating city restaurants whose specialty is seafood. Moreover, the majority 60
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 25 in 30
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 18 15
No. of Words: 397 350
No. of Characters: 1945 1500
No. of Different Words: 222 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.464 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.899 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.801 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 128 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 99 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 68 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 55 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 22.056 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 6.98 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.5 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.3 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.541 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.059 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5