It is more important to keep old friends than it is to make new friends.
“A close friend though is rare but it is so valuable”; my mother used to advise me. This comes true for choosing between keeping old friends and making new ones. Although, for some, old friends mean a lot since a strengthen relation tie among them, for others, making new friends has much more fun than keeping the old ones. For comparison, how can recognize the best perspective? For judging, in my opinion, the former notion is superior to the latter due to reliability of long-lasting friendships and their permanent features.
To begin with, the most significant feature of old friends is their reliability. Such feature rose from long-lasting relationships; seeing families of each other, commuting to each other’s houses, and knowing about each other’s likings all tie a strengthen relationships which it does not simply separate. “The more commuting, the more getting familiar with sensitive points, weaknesses, and personalities. This will form long-lasting relationships”; the professor of psychology explained in his class. Had persons gotten acquainted with worth of such relationships, they would have never replaced rapports by temporary ones. (Dickens 202)
Additionally, new friends that once was thought to characterize as fun persons for spending time they are nothing but fleeting relationships. Such friendships often from in various places on the basis of meeting essentials in the moment. In the work place, so many people come and go, smile and then go, and become close but then go at the end. My cosine narrated that his friendships cost too much: “When all my colleagues went shopping, I paid lots of money for their fun, however, in time of need, they had not existed anymore” I just friend of your pocket (Iranian proverb).
All in all, I contended that reliability and long-lasting are two features of old friends on which they are superior to the new friends.
- Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice.80
- Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.70
- Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.80
- People recognize a difference between children and adults. What events (experiences or ceremonies) make a person an adult? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.80
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? “Successful persons try new things and take risks rather than only doing what they already know how to do well. 70
new friends that once was thought to characterize as fun persons for spending time they are nothing but fleeting relationships.
new friends who once were thought to characterize as fun persons for spending time with are nothing but fleeting relationships.
Such friendships often from in various places on the basis of meeting essentials in the moment.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 23 in 30
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 16 15
No. of Words: 307 350
No. of Characters: 1527 1500
No. of Different Words: 183 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.186 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.974 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.828 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 107 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 85 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 54 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 37 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 19.188 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 9.382 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.375 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.29 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.483 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.055 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5