Many people believe that it is very important to make large amounts of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each viewpoint and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position.

In our era, when the consumers are exposed to aggressive advertising of all products that you can buy with money and to the TV shows that are promoting reach public personalities and their life style is hard to resist not to wish to have large amounts of money. However, I believe that it is more satisfying to earn enough money to afford a comfortable life than to possess money that I cannot count.

First, not having too much money eliminates the stress. Usually, very reach people always worried about their investments. A bad investment can generate a big life crisis. It is know the effects that the recessions from 1930 had on the people with a lot of money. When the stocks market collapsed many reach people killed themselves and many families were broken when they lost their fortune. On the other hand, “regular” people, with an income that assured them a good life have continued to live in the same conditions as before.

In addition to that, it is safer. When a person is known to have a fortune, that person is often the target of burglars. Big houses and high brand cars, as well as expensive jewelries and clothes are always a bait for offenders. Recently, I have saw a documentary about a kidnaping of a Lindberg’s child. According to the documentary, Lindberg was always showing off how wealthy he was. His child’s abductors wanted to obtain a fortune from him. Hence, a lower fortune would have spare him from the pain of losing his beloved children

Third, the peace of mind and self contend feeling is more important for one person’s well being. From my personal experience I know that a lot of money doesn’t make you happy and satisfied with your life. For example, I used to work for a multinational company and I was paid more than I need to have a comfortable life. Even though I didn’t have financial problems, at that time I was not happy with who I was and with my life in general. I was not able to relax and enjoy my money. I always had to spend my entire day at work, dealing with problems, willing to prove to my bosses that I worth that money. After a while, I realized that I am going down and I need a change in my life to make things better for me. Now, I am working as a teacher, earning enough money for a comfortable living. I can enjoy my family and more over I have time to spend my money traveling around the world. These are little things that I could not have when I had more money. I realized that peace of mind is more important that a big account in the bank.

By way of conclusion, based on arguments explored above, I am of the opinion that enough money earning money for a pleasurable life style is better than to have huge amount of money.

you can buy with money and to the TV shows that are promoting reach public personalities
Description: what is the subject for this 'reach'?

very reach people
very rich people

It is know
It is known

I was not happy with who I was
I was not happy with whom I was

Sentence: I always had to spend my entire day at work, dealing with problems, willing to prove to my bosses that I worth that money.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and worth

Sentence: Recently, I have saw a documentary about a kidnaping of a Lindberg's child.
Error: kidnaping Suggestion: No alternate word