Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Education system is changing. Although some people believe that homework for students plays a key role in training system, others think that daily homework has wasted students’ time; they can increase their speed of learning without that. I agree with the former on which daily homework is an essential for students.

First, practicing day in day out makes possible a conception to become deep-rooted. This is because of this fact that human have to repeat conceptions, lessons, or objects in order to send them in the long term memory. Hence, students’ brain should repeat their courses day-to-day basis; otherwise, students can’t keep information in their long term memory. Specifically, some conceptual courses such as physic and mathematic require much more practice in comparison with other ones. For example, if geographic needs to review three times, students have to solve physics problems twenty times or more in order to understand one point of one conception. So, if students do not rely on daily studying, they will forget basic points on the days of exam.

Second, children at the first decade of their lives need a schedule to concentrate. Since students are playful and naughty, occasionally they distract from studying in various pretexts. Moreover, wiring in critical age is the first reason to become their controlling hard. For an instance, at the first decade of children’s life, they are much more inclined to play with their friends outside, to see every program of TV, and to do everything but studying; however, provided that an appropriate schedule had set by their teachers, they would have obsessed by studying. Therefore, daily homework can provide an appropriate schedule for arranging students’ time.

Third, studying according to teacher’s orders consider a practice to learn how to be committed to rules. It is through thousand life experiences that the more practice rules, the more repeat them habitually. Similarly, students should practice to be committed to rules to the extent that they learn how to live according to a determined program. As an illustration, if students learn how to do their tasks on a daily basis in high school, they will set their future on a long-term-program basis during their adulthood. Specifically, they learn how to set a program on which they get their degree in four years, then engage with their girlfriend in two years, and finally get married at the end of 2nd year. To be committed to program, it needs to practice during high school according to daily homework.

On the basis of the points mentioned above, I am convinced that daily homework is an essential for students, since it makes them committed, concentrated, and dedicated to rules.

human have to repeat conceptions, lessons, or objects in order to send them in the long term memory
humans have to repeat conceptions, lessons, or objects in order to send them in the long term memory

studying according to teacher’s orders consider a practice
studying according to teacher’s orders considers a practice

the more practice rules, the more repeat them habitually.
Description: 'the more...the more' is not used properly

Sentence: Specifically, some conceptual courses such as physic and mathematic require much more practice in comparison with other ones.
Error: mathematic Suggestion: No alternate word

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 443 while No. of Different Words: 219