now a days people spent more time for personal enjoyment.agree/disagree

Personally, I disagree with the statement that people today spend too much time on personal enjoyment rather than doing things they should do. Almost all the people are doing different things out of their priority to make the family members happy or satisfy themselves.

The responsibilities of parenthood sometimes prohibit a person to involve in personal enjoyment .I don't think anybody can enjoy taking care of small babies, act as a mediator to solve the children's issues or taking care of elderly people. It is really frustrating, but, no parent can escape from all those duties. I am a mother of two kids and I am sacrificing all my personal enjoyments to take care of my kids. So, nobody can say that now-a-days people are spending more time on personal enjoyment.

Secondly,the financial status of a person or family won't allow him to indulge in various entertaintment activities. Everyone in this world would love to have a family vacation or to visit some tourist destinations every year. But, how many people are doing this? Even, my family is planning for a vacation to Disney land around three years. Hence, The financial status will prevent a person to do things he likes to do.

Finally, all the people bound to do certain activities in their lives such as going to school, work, control body weight etc. I'm sure that nothing is enjoyable. In order to be accepted by the society and to satisfy ourselves, we are forced to be engaged in all those activities.

In summary,even though it's very difficult to get time of our own happiness, it is really imporatant for a person to do his responsibilities and personal grooming. Later, when we look back, whatever the time we spend, and sacrifices we did for the family, could see in our life, that is going to be the ultimate reward for everyone.

Sentence: Secondly,the financial status of a person or family won't allow him to indulge in various entertaintment activities.
Error: entertaintment Suggestion: entertainment

Sentence: In summary,even though it's very difficult to get time of our own happiness, it is really imporatant for a person to do his responsibilities and personal grooming.
Error: imporatant Suggestion: important