altruistic actions of humans and meerkats

Although some people disagree, I believe that the young people enjoy life more than old people do. Young people have more energy and enthusiasm to try different things and most of them won't think about the future, that make life easy for them. Their responsibility towards family is comparatively less, that is also an advantage for youngsters.

First,young people are more energetic and they love to try different things, that make their life more enjoyable. Old people are scared or hesitated to try different things such as internet facilities or different adventures, they want to lead a sustained life. There is an old saying" We can't teach an old dog new tricks". That is somewhat true in case of old people.

In addition, old people's physical and mental ability is reduced greatly because of some diseases. But, young people's physical or mental capacity is not restricted in anyway, that allow them to engage in various entertainment activities. For example, My in-laws are very old and sick, and they don't want to get out from their house, their activity is limited inside the house. How can they enjoy better than their son or daughter?

Finally,young people have less responsibility compared to old people. Old people are always worried about their family members and they have more financial responsibility. On the other hand, youngsters mainly think about the present situation, they won't think much about the future, that sometimes leads to financial instability, but, still make their life more enjoyable. They go to different restaurants,pubs,or take long vacations to escape from the monotonous life.

In conclusion,although old people have more bank balance and mortgage free house, their attitude and ailments make their life less happy compared to young people.Young people have more care free attitude and physical ability, make them happiness attainable.