One of the best ways that parents can help their teenage children prepare for adult life is to encourage them to take a part-time job.

No one can ever deny the significant role of parents in their children future life. Parents can influence all aspects of the life of their children. They can help them to manage their life and move through success. One of the important ways that parents can help children is to inspire them to take part in part-time jobs leading them to brighter future. I have some reasons for this claim which I like to discuss in following paragraphs.

To begin with, parent's encouragement to take part time job have a significant role in self-confidence in children. Since, working can help teenagers to find their abilities and weaknesses which contribute to a real expectation from their own. In other words, teenagers can acquire experience through their part-time jobs which help them to find out their vulnerable aspects. So they can focus on their abilities and choose their future job according to their talents. As a result, they build self-confidence on their own experience from early stages of their life leading to better performance in adulthood.

In addition, this opportunity can help them to have a better management in life. For instance, they have to manage their time in order to study their lessons while they have a job besides it. In consequence, they learn how to behave to have a good performance in both education and work time. Moreover, having a part time job and a low source of income can teach them financial management. The find out how to spend or save money which is a good exercise for their adulthood money management.

To sum up, I hold the idea that having a part-time job can have a significance influence on children's future which parents can have a leading role to encourage them to take part in this activity. Juveniles can gain a wide range of experiences through their part-time job. They can find out their talents and learn life management through their experiences which have a leading role in their brighter future and guide them to successful adult life.

their children future life
their children's future life

parent's encouragement to take part time job have a significant role
parent's encouragements to take part time job have a significant role
parent's encouragement to take part time job has a significant role

The find out how to spend
They find out how to spend

parents can have a leading role to encourage them to take part in this activity
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

--------------------------