Parents shape their children from the beginning of their children’s lives. They share their interests with them. They teach them values.

The argument above asserts that parents always play important role to shape children’s life. A simple recognition of the argument lends our discussion to a very significant question what criteria parents should be consider to shape children’s life that needs to be addressed. Although it is broadly based argument which cannot summed up in a word or so, we need look no further than parents have important role in children’s life to address the issue above. I adhere to this belief that they should pay more attention to this issue for the reasons which will be illustrated at length in the following paragraphs.

First and foremost, the crux of the matter lies in the fact that parents may be too close to their children emotionally. In simple terms, they may limit a child’s freedom in the name of safety. We know many parents do this to protect their children. The best example is considering a teacher which may organize an educational trip to a big city, but a parent may think this trip is too danger. They want the best for their children, but it shape their children. Hence, it goes without saying that parents shape their children emotionally. So it is important for parents to do this in a correct way.

Aside from shaping their children emotionally because they may close too their children, we cannot afford to understate that parents sometimes expect their children’s interests to be similar to their own. To put it in apposite words, if the parents love science, they may try to force their child to love science too. For the purpose of the illustration, let’s take the example of that people who enjoy sports, they may expect their child to participate on different teams. But what if child prefers to read? Therefore, As is clear, parents sometimes force their children to do what they expect to do.

To sum up, I aver that parents shape their children by their behavior. They affect on them emotionally and they have expect from their children to be similar to their own. Finally, they should pay attention to this point that they have to more care about their behavior. This is because their behavior shape their children.

A simple recognition of the argument lends our discussion to a very significant question what criteria parents should be consider to shape children’s life that needs to be addressed.
Description: 'that' refers to what? you mean 'life needs to be addressed.'

which cannot summed up in a word
which cannot be summed up in a word

we need look no further than parents have important role in children’s life to address the issue above.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

a teacher which may organize an educational trip
a teacher who may organize an educational trip

this trip is too danger.
this trip is too dangerous.

Sentence: They want the best for their children, but it shape their children.
Description: The fragment it shape their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace shape with verb, past tense

Sentence: They affect on them emotionally and they have expect from their children to be similar to their own.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and expect

their behavior shape their children.
their behaviors shape their children.

----------------------