People listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why ismusic important to many people? Use specific reasons and examples tosupport your choice.

In today's societies, music plays an important role in our lives. Music influences one and even it can improve our moods. This is an interesting topic in which each person will provide a different opinion. When it comes to me, I outright consider that music is important to people because it evokes a bunch of feelings on each individual.

To begin with, music helps people to overcome tough situations. Scientists are concurred that music helps people when they are depressed. Therefore, psychologists have found that they can treat their patients with music. Let's make a brief explanation about that. One time, my brother was very sad because my grandmother passed away. In fact, he didn't want to talk with no one. This plight changed, after my brother's physician suggested him to started listening to instrumental music everyday, after a week, my brother's mood transformed. So, one might say that music is like a medicine.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be addressed is that music makes people more social. The most conspicuous characteristic regarding music is that one shares with friends while listen to music. Let me shed light on my point. When one goes out with friends to nightclub, one dances and even remember events with friends that occurred in our lives at some point. Such as our first kiss, or even our first day at the school. Thus, music increases the bonded of people.

In addition, music improves concentration. As a matter of fact, to study with a low pitch and relaxing instrumental music, helps one to understand the classes better. In fact, some universities are implementing this in their classroom because they have discovered that it influences people's brain. Indeed, I have tried that in myself while I studied and it seemed to me that I felt in a better mood and much more related with the material that I was reading in that time. So, one might claim that music has a magic that makes one to think deeply.

To conclude, I consider that people listen to music because it improves mood, it helps one to concentrate more, and it helps one to socialize with friends.

--------------------------