Some students prefer to live on campus in a dormitory Others prefer to live in an apartment or house off campus Which do you prefer Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Some students prefer to live on campus in a dormitory. Others prefer to live in an apartment or house off campus. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Off campus apartments provide students with a lot of advantages. Freedom is one of those, but also apartments in universities are overprized, thus when living off campus students might save money. Also, students can invite anyone to their houses and no one will complain for that, contrary to what might happen at university. Even though some students prefer to live at campus because they consider that their classes are closer, in my view off campus is much better. I based my point of view in some arguments that I will develop in the next paragraphs.

In the first place, if students live off campus they might interact with the community. As we know, to live at the university means that one should under go to a bunch of rules. One of those is that students cannot go out of campus without permission, because of that there are students who graduate university without been involved with the community. This is inaceptable, and I'm sure that if students lives off campus the story would be different because living in appartments located in the town can help students to interact with local people. For instance, students will have the obligation to make purchases at local supermarkets, and wash their clothes at local laundrys as well. Because of this, they will make friends and even will contribute with the local economy. As we can see, off campus apartments make the students to become more social.

More space is another aspect related with off campus apartments. Apartments assign by universities only provide students with 1 bedroom, that means that if someone wans to come and visit the student he or she won't be able to sleep over. Nevertheless, one can find off campus apartments with 3 bedrooms for the same price that one might pay 1 bedroom dormitory in university. This is beneficial because students can invite their families who lives in other states to visit their houses. In addition, one can offer friends to live with us and allocate expenses.

In addition, freedom is another noteworthy aspect of this ongoing explanation. In university, students cannot go out after 10 PM. That means that one have to organize all the activities before that time. Notwitstanding, off campus apartment don't have rules, and if we wish to go out we might do it and not one will control us. This is great because we can go to bed late.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I consider that it is much better to live in off campus apartment because the students can involve with the community, apartments have more spaces, and there is more freedom.

without been involved with the community.
without being involved with the community.

if students lives off campus
if students live off campus

Apartments assign by universities only provide
Apartments assigned by universities only provide

their families who lives in other states
their families who live in other states

That means that one have to organize all the activities
That means that one has to organize all the activities

off campus apartment don't have rules,
off campus apartments don't have rules,

Sentence: This is inaceptable, and I'm sure that if students lives off campus the story would be different because living in appartments located in the town can help students to interact with local people.
Error: inaceptable Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: appartments Suggestion: No alternate word

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.