Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really do not need. Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which viewpoint do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your

Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really do not need. Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which viewpoint do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Advertisements are one of the most important innovative tools used for companies to promote their products. Advertising might influence people in different ways but especially they have a great effect on subjects who don't posses a good mental status, in other words, those who can be persuaded easy. There are many people who consider that advertising ''announcements'' are good because we might be updated with the new products, nevertheless I don't agree. Rather, in my view announcements deceive people and influence them to spend unnecessary money. To support my view, I will develop some arguments in the next paragraphs.

In the first place, advertising used unreal words to promote their products. As a matter of fact, companies don't care the well being of costumers; instead they see us such as profits. To illustrate this plight, let's take as reference the Iphone 6. This is the last phone that was built for the Iphone Company. In order to promote this new product, the company uses announcement aim to costumers that claims '' If you don't have the Iphone 6 you are out of date’’. These are words implemented to confuse people and make them believe that their old Iphones such as Iphone 5 and 4 are not longer useful. Therefore, this is deceiving to people due to the fact that they are creating a misperception on customers.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be reflected in this explanation is that announcements lay to customers. Most of the companies when trying to convince people to buy their products they say that ''our products are the best and do things that others cannot do''. Nevertheless, this saying is not true. For instance, when Vizio's company was promoting its flat screen TV, they said that it is the only TV that can connect to the internet. But in reality, this was not true because others brand such as Panasonic's flat TV can do the same thing. Thus, they lie to people in order to improve their sells.

Even though, advertising some times make us aware about new technology, we should not belief hundred percent in them.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I believe that advertising ''announcements'' influence people to waste their money because they lie to people and promote features that in really the products don’t have.

have a great effect on subjects who don't posses a good mental status
have a great effect on people who don't posses a good mental status

in other words, those who can be persuaded easy.
in other words, those who can be persuaded easily.

we should not belief hundred percent in them.
we should not believe hundred percent in them.

Sentence: But in reality, this was not true because others brand such as Panasonic's flat TV can do the same thing.
Suggestion: Refer to others and brand

Sentence: Therefore, this is deceiving to people due to the fact that they are creating a misperception on customers.
Error: misperception Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put one sentence as one paragraph.