Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartmentbuilding? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment
building? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

In today's hectic life people are not concurred upon their preference regarding ''living in traditional houses or model buildings''. People will provide different opinions about this topic and I consider that these concepts rely on people's culture, social status, and even family background. As far as I'm concern, a traditional house is much better than a modern apartment, I based my view on the next arguments.

To begin with, in a traditional house one have more freedom than a modern apartment. An apartment complex is a place where many people lives. This place is really secured because it has 24 hours surveillance and guardians, nevertheless people have to share the same entrance and installations, and even they cannot change anything that is outside of their apartments. To reflect this argument; let's refer to my sister Wendys who has lived in a beautiful building for one year. At the beginning she was happy because there was enough space and peace for her children, notwithstanding the history took another course when she wanted to make a renovation in her parking space. The building's supervisor told to my sister that she cannot change anything without the administrative office consent. My sister was very disappointed because she could not do things as her friends who have traditional houses did.

Another conspicuous aspect that should be addressed in this explanation is that modern buildings are more expensive than normal houses. Living in an apartment requires a lot of expenses; one is the maintenance’s fee that each resident is supposed to pay each month. This is a nightmarish, and even if the apartment is empty, in other words if no one is living there, any way the owner has to pay the money. Hence, in a private house the matter is different because one can arrange things in a desire way, and no one will complain for that. Also, no maintains’ fee is required because we can clean by ourselves. The money that one saves from the maintain can use it for other things such as buying new trees for the yard or buying surveillance's cameras.

Even though, apartments are more secure than traditional houses because they have guardian and cameras, this is only a minor advantage that should be disregard because traditional houses' benefit overweigh apartments. Finally, for the reasons stated above, I outright support the fact that traditional houses are better than modern apartments because houses have more freedom and you can save money.

one have more freedom
one has more freedom

where many people lives.
where many people live.

The money that one saves from the maintain can use
The money that one saves from the maintenance can use

Sentence: Even though, apartments are more secure than traditional houses because they have guardian and cameras, this is only a minor advantage that should be disregard because traditional houses' benefit overweigh apartments.
Error: overweigh Suggestion: No alternate word