Some people prefer to work in small companies, others prefer to work in large companies. Which one do you prefer. provide reasons and examples.

Working in small companies is much better than working in big companies. In small companies people have more chances to interact with the managers and supervisors, thus their work might be noted easier than in a big company. Although many people consider that big companies provide employees with more stable jobs, I prefer small companies for some reasons that I will develop in the next paragraphs.

First of all, in small companies employees can scale to better positions. Let's think in a company like ''Goya''. This is a huge company that provides work for more than 5,000 people around the United States. Therefore, there is not way that a good employee who is devoted and loyal might get his or her work acknowledge. Because supervisors and even managers keep very busy doing many things at the same time, they don't realize ''who is a good worker''. On the other hand, in a small company such a small grocery store or even a dental clinic; employees might have better chances to highlight their works. Thus they might be consider for better job positions

In addition, small companies pay better than large companies. Due to the fact that large companies have thousands of employees in their installations; they won't care to get rid a good worker. Nevertheless, in small companies the story takes a different course because each employee has a specific task, so he or she is considered a wealthy subject. In addition, small companies might growth faster than large. Due to the fact that if workers earn more money, for sure they will work hard and clients will be glad.

Notwithstanding, I acknowledge that it might be problematic to have a small number of workers as small companies do because if one quit, then the company should find a replacement right away. Any way, this is a minor point and the advantages of small companies overweight large companies.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I prefer to work in small companies because they provide the employee with a better salary and also they employee's work might be conspicuous to supervisors and managers, thus they might be considered for better job positions in the company.

Sentence: In small companies people have more chances to interact with the managers and supervisors, thus their work might be noted easier than in a big company.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to companies and people

there is not way that
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Thus they might be consider for better job positions
Thus they might consider for better job positions

she is considered a wealthy subject
she is considered as a wealthy subject

small companies might growth faster
small companies might grow faster

the advantages of small companies overweight large companies.
the advantages of small companies overweight that of large companies.

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I, They, We...') as the subject of a sentence. Look:
'they provide the employee with a better salary and also they employee's work might be conspicuous to supervisors and managers, thus they might be considered for better job positions in the company.'