Do agree or disagree? educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend time on technology?

The technology plays an important role in our lives. It has impacted people in different ways, in other words, people' lives have improved and became comfortably. 40 Years ago, I might say that the world was isolated and people were disconnected because the internet didn't exist. I mentioned the ''internet'' because it has been the greatest invention in this time. Therefore, I don't agree with the statement that it is more difficult for parents to educate their peers today than years ago. I based my point of view in some arguments that I will explain in the next paragraphs.

First, technology has provided parents with an interesting tool named ''GPS''. With this machine, parents have the chance to track their children everywhere, even some moderns GPS has integrated cameras and microphones. Heretofore, this wasn't possible, but the technology has made astonishing things that have improved our lives. For instance, my nephew Michelle, she is 16 years old, and her mother my sister always knows where Michelle is because my sister track her by using her Iphone. Thus, parents can educate their children much better than in the past because parents have more control on their children.

Second, the technology has created sources to educate children while they are having fun. As we should know, the internet is an amazing method that parents might use to instill good moral values to children. Therefore, in the internet there are millions of websites designs to teach children about educational topics. For instance, there is a huge section in ''YouTube'' that contains hundreds of videos that explain moral affairs to children. This is helpful because these videos are recorded by professionals who are looking to encourage children to be moral subjects. As we can see, the technology has made the role of parents easy.

Even though, I acknowledge that there are some technological innovations that might create distraction and make the individual isolate from the society, but it seems to me that this is a minor aspect that should not be taken into consideration.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I believe that parents can educate their children easy and better than years before because technological innovations like the internet has assumed this role as well. Also, parents can have more control about their children location.

because my sister track her by using her Iphone
because my sister tracks her by using her Iphone

Even though, I acknowledge that there are some technological innovations that might create distraction and make the individual isolate from the society, but it seems...
Description: don't put 'Even though' 'but' in one sentence.

even some moderns GPS has integrated cameras and microphones.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, singular, proper
Suggestion: Refer to moderns and GPS

Sentence: Also, parents can have more control about their children location.
Suggestion: Refer to children and location