TOEFL integrated writing: Dutch painter Rembrandt

Both the reading and the lecture discuss whether ''The paint that portray the woman was painted by Rembrandt or not''. The reading claims that according to some evidences, it doesn't appear to be the style used by Rembrandt, notwithstanding the listener disregards this point and claims that a group of experts concluded that in reality the paint belongs to him.

In the first place, the reading states that there is a conspicous inconsistency in the paint due to the fact that the woman who is portrayed in the painting is a servant, while she is dressing a very expensive clothes that is not affordable for her. But the listener disagrees, he claims that according to xray assessment and pickment study, investigators realized that the original paint was changed and a new layer of paint added. They were looking to increase the value of the original, but in reality the woman was wearing normal clothes.

Second, the reading says that there is a light contrast problem because if the woman is wearing a collar, then the face should appears to be illuminated with the light that reflects on the collar. Nevertheless, the listener disagrees and explains that when the third layer of color was added, they also replaced the light reflection in the servan's face, this was discover after removing the painting and analized the original one.

Third, the reading supports the fact that Rembrandt used a single piece of wood to make his works. On the other hand, the listener explains that according to experts, the original paint was altered and they tried to make it bigger adding more wood, thus it appears to be connected with small wood's peaces. But in reality, a single wood was used, even from the same tree used to make other piece or arts.

then the face should appears
then the face should appear

this was discover after removing the painting and analized the original one.
this was a discover after removing the painting and analized the original one.

Sentence: In the first place, the reading states that there is a conspicous inconsistency in the paint due to the fact that the woman who is portrayed in the painting is a servant, while she is dressing a very expensive clothes that is not affordable for her.
Error: conspicous Suggestion: conspicuous

Sentence: Nevertheless, the listener disagrees and explains that when the third layer of color was added, they also replaced the light reflection in the servan's face, this was discover after removing the painting and analized the original one.
Error: analized Suggestion: No alternate word