It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

Schools play an important role in our lives. This is the place where the future professionals of our country are formed. Also the schools provide the children with the education necessary in order to be good citizens. There are many people who think that a school in their neighborhoods will not provide any benefit at all, I don't agree with them. Rather, I consider that schools are great places that should be constructed in each neighborhood, thus if a new school is built in my community, I outright support this idea. To explain my point, I will provide some arguments in the next paragraphs.

First of all, if a high school in constructed in my community more jobs can be created. In order to carry on the construction of a school many people should be hired. For instance, in my town Lawrence MA, a community center was built. Therefore, in order to finish this center many workers were hired. This was an important fact because there were many people who didn't have a job and with this project they could start earning a salary to support their family. Furthermore, also the local government benefit from that because these people started paying taxes, as well. So, if a school is built in my community, it might provide jobs as the community center did for the people in my town.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be reflected in this explanation is that if a high school is constructed the delinquency might reduce. As a matter of fact, neighborhoods that don't have schools are prompt to influence their teenagers to delinquency. The Bronx NY is a clear example of that. Since, the teenagers in this city didn't have enough schools in their neighborhoods, many of them were arrested because they decided to sell drugs and participate on gangs. Nevertheless, this city took a different pathway, after the government began investing more money in education and more schools were constructed. This encouraged teenagers to attend schools. Thus, the same might happen if a school is built in my community.

Even though, I acknowledge that a school might be noisy because many children attend and play around, this is a minor factor that should be disregarded. Finally, positives aspects overweigh the negatives aspects in regard to the school construction.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I support the fact that a new school in my community would be a great addition because it will provide jobs for citizens, and it will help reduce delinquency.

Sentence: Also the schools provide the children with the education necessary in order to be good citizens.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to education and necessary

if a high school in constructed
if a high school is constructed

Sentence: Finally, positives aspects overweigh the negatives aspects in regard to the school construction.
Error: overweigh Suggestion: No alternate word

No. of Words: 425 while No. of Different Words: 190 //don't repeat content, like: 'if a school is built...'