Animal fossils usually provide very little opportunity to study the actual animal tissues, because in fossils the animals' living tissues have been largely replaced by minerals. Thus, scientists were very excited recently when it appeared that a 70-millio

Both the reading and the lecture talk about T. Rex fossils, and possibles traces of tissues that may belong to these animals. Whereas, the reading explains three reasons to support this point, the listening disagrees. It claims that these reasons are not convincing.

First, the reading says that small branching channels that were found inside bones might be remands of blood vessels. But, the listening disagrees. It claims that soft substances are not specifically traces of vessels, due to the fact that bacteria might colonized bones and eats the mineral present on it. In other words, bacteria might left characteristics that appear such as blood vessels, thus, confusing scientists.

Second, the reading states that scientists discovered spheres containing Iron. Because of this, we would assume that they had blood vessels in the past. Nevertheless, the listener doesn't support this point. He states that, also Iron has been found in others primitive animals that didn't have red blood cells. So this reason, could be rule out.

Finally, the reading expresses that scientists found collagen on T. Rex fossils. Contrary, the listener disregard this point. He says that according to science, collagen cannot last longer than 1000 years. Furthermore, this reason contradict science theory because T. Rex fossils are millions of years old. He thinks that perhaps, this collagen came from investigator, while caring the fossils to the lab.

and possibles traces of tissues
and possible traces of tissues

could be rule out.
could be ruled out.

Sentence: It claims that soft substances are not specifically traces of vessels, due to the fact that bacteria might colonized bones and eats the mineral present on it.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to might and colonized

Sentence: In other words, bacteria might left characteristics that appear such as blood vessels, thus, confusing scientists.
Suggestion: Refer to might and left

Avg. Sentence Length: 13.471 21.0 //why you put sentences like: So this reason, could be rule out?

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster