Decisions can be made quickly, or they can be made after careful thought. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The decisions that people make quickly are always wrong. Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

In today's hectic life, it is an amazing fact that people from different walk of life differ in their concepts about '' The way that people should take decitions''. There are many people who think that decisions should be carefully assessed, whereas other claims that decisions should be done naturally without thinking. My professor used to say'' To rush taking decisions might make us to regret for the rest of our lives''. It seems to me that he was right due to the fact that there are manythings that rely on our decisions. I consider that people should take a lot of time to think about the things that they wish because at the end the results are better, also we might assess each point from different angles.

In the first place, a thorough analilys of our decisitions is better because if we take the best option we might get better results at the end. As a matter of fact, people who rush when taking decisions have more probability to fail, for instance we have to spend time assessing each option and looking in both sides (positives and negatives). For example, When I finished high school I was in a hurry to choose my career, but my mother told me that it is better to take time and think about which one is the most delighful for me , thus I searched information about each career and in this way I found the most apealing for me.

Second, people should consult their decisitions with others espacially those who are older. There is an old saying that ''life is the best school'', for instance if we talk with people such as our grandmother or parents we might find questions to our doubts. Some times we don't realize that our decisitions are not the right ones, thus we should enquire peopel. For instance, my brother who wants to go to college is stuck because he doesn't know what college to attent, he thinks that it is better to move to other state where there is better schools, nevertheless due to his lack of experience he is thinking in the wrong direction because he is not taking in consideration that moving means to leave family. So, he should think well if not he might regret latter..

Finally, it is very important to take the time to think about decisions because in some cases we cannot go back and change what we chose. For instance, people should never rush and should take other people's opinion into consideration before arriving to a final conclusion.

To sum up, there are many things that might be harmed if we take the wrong option, thus I consider that people should not rush and think thoroughly.

Sentence: To rush taking decisions might make us to regret for the rest of our lives''. It seems to me that he was right due to the fact that there are manythings that rely on our decisions.
Error: manythings Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In the first place, a thorough analilys of our decisitions is better because if we take the best option we might get better results at the end.
Error: analilys Suggestion: ?
Error: decisitions Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, When I finished high school I was in a hurry to choose my career, but my mother told me that it is better to take time and think about which one is the most delighful for me , thus I searched information about each career and in this way I found the most apealing for me.
Error: apealing Suggestion: appealing
Error: delighful Suggestion: delightful

Sentence: Second, people should consult their decisitions with others espacially those who are older.
Error: espacially Suggestion: especially

Sentence: Some times we don't realize that our decisitions are not the right ones, thus we should enquire peopel.
Error: peopel Suggestion: people

Sentence: For instance, my brother who wants to go to college is stuck because he doesn't know what college to attent, he thinks that it is better to move to other state where there is better schools, nevertheless due to his lack of experience he is thinking in the wrong direction because he is not taking in consideration that moving means to leave family.
Error: attent Suggestion: No alternate word

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'we, I...'.