Skip to main content
Member for 2 years
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
- People should undertake risky action only after they have carefully considered its consequences.
- To be an effective leader, a public official must maintain the highest ethical and moral standards.
- Teachers' salaries should be based on their students' academic performance
- It is more harmful to compromise one’s own beliefs than adhere to them.
- Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.
- According to a recent report, cheating among college and university students ison the rise. However, Groveton College has successfully reduced student cheating byadopting an honor code, which calls for students to agree not to cheat in their academicendea
- To serve the housing needs of our students, Buckingham College should build a number of new dormitories. Buckingham's enrollment is growing and, based on current trends, will double over the next 50 years, thus making existing dormitory space inadequ
- If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.
- The following appeared in a memo from the director of a large group of hospitals.In a controlled laboratory study of liquid hand soaps, a concentrated solution of extra strength UltraClean hand soap produced a 40 percent greater reduction in harmful bacte