People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment doing things they like to do rather than doing things they should do

Allocating sufficient time for recreation is crucial for everyone. That having fun in life play a positive role in everyone mentality is and undeniable fact. Should people realize the importance of the reducing stressful situations in their life by making fun, they will ponder over it much more scrupulously. Nowadays people spend too much time for their entertainment than before. The minimum amount of the time which is necessary for everyone to do recreation has recently been the topic of debate among experts.

I do believe that people speed much time on their enjoyment these days and these are my justifications. To begin with, these days people need more rest and relief their stress because the style of the modern life, working lots of hours, thinking about your financial issues and the other life difficulties, makes the life more stressful and tough. Therefore for getting rid of these conditions people should spend much time for entertainment and having fun with their family and friends or by their own.

The second reason why I advocate this point of view lies in the fact that entertainment devices and facilities for having fun is much more than past. Because experts and psychologists noticed that having fun is like a food for our spirit and it is urgent for having a healthy mentality. Today many different recreations are available for all tastes, as illustration different electrical devices, mobile phones with lots of applications and also various clubs and sport centers for every age, in a brief people can enjoy whit these facilities whenever and wherever they want.

Finally, people limited their working times and tend to spend much more time with other people such as their kid, family and friends. People believe that working and endeavoring for having a reasonable life is enough, in the other words they are not greedy, also governments have various plans to support their nation financially. Consequently they spend much less time on working and much more time for their fun.

Having discussed the issue from that point of view I would rather look at it from another perspective as well. People should have two jobs and spend much more time for earning money, or get loan and mortgage from banks. The costs of life have been increasing thus everyone working hard and tries to make the best life for him or herself. The weekends is the only time to get ready for another busy working week, hence they cannot assign much more time for other activates rather than working.

By taking all above-mentioned arguments into consideration, the following conclusion can be drawn about the issue. Underestimating the significance of the entertainment in our life in not logical. Attending to this issue meticulously contributes to making fun, and can improve several aspects of mental and physical health.

That having fun in life play a positive role in everyone mentality is and undeniable fact.
That having fun in life plays a positive role in everyone mentality is an undeniable fact.

people need more rest and relief their stress
people need more rest and relieve their stress

in our life in not logical.
in our life is not logical.

No. of Grammatical Errors: 3 2 //Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. You were writing: 'People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment-doing things they like to do', you didn't argue '-rather than doing things they should do.'