prefer to work for a large company or a small company?

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing fact that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. We find that some people hold the great idea about working for a large company, on the other hand others may have a opposite idea. From my perspective, I would side with the former. So, as Hollywood celebrities say:"Let's cut to the chase."

Taking my view into account the reason which may shed some light my point is that a large company has the ability to provide more self-esteem for employees. It goes without saying that workers at different corners of the world are making a lot of efforts to find more distinction between societies. In fact, working for a large and famous company is a good way to convenience their needs. Besides, they will find more capability to get success in their entire life. As a result, they can find an improved characteristic that has brought them more boon than bane.

Another rationale of why I take positive idea about the first perspective in the introductory paragraph is that it can refresh my spirit. It is absolutely certain that a large company is a good chance to deal with a great diversity of people. This argument lies in the fact that, seeing different people from other races and cultures can expose us to more happy times. In general, whether we believe or not, "more communication" will cause "more refreshment", and because of that I can receive more benefits from my work. Likewise, positive spirit is so important in life and without it, we would be searching in darkness without a torch to light the way for us.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just as an old adage goes," a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be a situation in which a small company can gives people more advancement. This significantly lies in the fact that, people can achieve top spot between managers team because there is no enough guys in the company.

To put it in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons the viewpoint of those who believe small company has more opportunity to advance is accepted occasionally, though the situations like scarcity of proper guys in too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as a general rule. Indeed, self-esteem and spirit refreshing are prime factors to my propensity for choosing large company for work. If I could have a chance to employment, I do not have a bit of hesitation to choose a large company.

may have a opposite idea
may have an opposite idea

Sentence: In fact, working for a large and famous company is a good way to convenience their needs.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to convenience and their

a small company can gives people more advancement
a small company can give people more advancement

there is no enough guys in the company.
there are no enough guys in the company.

scarcity of proper guys in too special
scarcity of proper guys is too special

Read good sample essays:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl