Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present. Do you agree or disagree?

In today's hectic life it is an astonishing vast that people from all walks of life differ greatly in their attitudes towards this phenomenon. We find that some people hold the idea that learning form past has a lot of advantages for living now, on the other hand others may have an opposite idea. From my perspective it is better to choose former. So, as Hollywood celebrities say:"Let's cut to the chase".

Taking the proposed subject into account the reason which may shed some light on my point is that we can diminish our faults. It goes without saying that there are people at different corners of the world who are manifestly making a lot of efforts to gain more advance and improvement in their lives to achieve their economic and cultural goals or even to assuage their penchant for having the best livelihood. As a result, by noticing to past false, they can do anything that they choose to set their mind to. In fact, learning from past has brought more boon than bane.

Another rationale of why I take positive idea about the first perspective in the introductory paragraph is that it can enhance our awareness. It is absolutely certain that it can enhance people's experience to alert about a great majority of situations like a soldier when he will encounter with new enemy. In general, whether we believe or not, "more consciousness" will cause "more chance". All in all, without a chance, you would be searching in darkness without a torch to light the way for you to become success in your life.

Nevertheless, the two paragraphs in the body should not be over generalized. Just as an old adage goes:"a coin has two sides", those who take the other side are partially reasonable every once in a while. That is, there might be an opportunity in which it can cause tension on people's mind. This significantly lies in the fact that people need calmness in their lives and it is better to do some things as trial.

To put it in a nutshell in light of the previously discussed reasons the viewpoint of those who believe mind should be relax is accepted occasionally, though the situation like trial is too special and fairly rare that should not be taken as a general rule. Indeed, reducing faults and more awareness are prime factors to my propensity for choosing to learn from the past. If I could have a chance to learn anything, I do not have a bit of hesitation to accept it.

learning form past
learning from the past

The third and the fourth paragraph are out of topic.