prefer.young adults live with family or independent living

I think, it is better for young adults to live with their family. Family is the base or foundation in everybody's life. So, staying with the parents and siblings won't harm anybody and moreover, it has so many advantages also. Sometimes, youngsters often complaints about freedom and interference when they stay with their patents, but if we think about the financial benefits and family support,it's just nothing.

First, young people who live with their family for a longer period of time get financial benefits from family. They don't have to pay anything for rent,food and sometimes cloths also. And, as a result they can save the money they are earning for their future. Moreover, if the person is a student, he can concentrate well in his studies because he don't have to work part-time to support himself.

Secondly, the support and love one gets from his family member is countless. If there is any problem, we can discuss that with our siblings or parents and if we need any help, we can ask them without any hesitation. I lived with my parents until I graduated, and still I remember the care I received from my mother when I got infected with hepatitis virus.

Finally, staying with the family help an young adult to protect from all the social problems. I knew few people, who are staying away from their parents, later on ended up with drugs and alcohol.If we stay with our parents, we would be afraid to do all these activities and that help us to become a nice individual.

In conclusion, even though we can't get in to the house at midnight, still there are so many benefits if we live with our family. The freedom one can get from independent living can't replace the financial and emotional support from a family.

youngsters often complaints about freedom
youngsters often complain about freedom

the support and love one gets from his family member is countless.
the support and love ... are countless.

staying with the family help an young adult
staying with the family helps an young adult