Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?

Nation means a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory. This explains most of the things one nation should possess. If you are saying you have one nation and unfortunately poor, in my opinion, there is no need of then to ask for any kind of help from other countries or nations. wealthy nations should not share their wealth among poorer nations. Its government of poorer nation should take care of themselves. Nation involves many people which can come together to solve this problem by giving each other proper solutions. Wealthy countries have not become rich in one day its a long time process but by proper organizations makes them special.

Firstly,I would like to explain problems in poorer countries like lack of education, scams and frauds in country, growing population and lack of ability to know their own power and so many. That brings to my mind, many countries which have natural resources like water or oil under the earth, they use these sources as a money tree. By exporting oil to many nations have become rich. for example,united nations of Arab prospered after making deals with other nations by selling them oil. if you take an example of Tibet, they have build dams over the rivers and producing sufficient electric power for their own country and after use they r selling it to other near by countries, so that keeps countries growth constant. its governments responsibility to do research about natural resources and how to use them.

Secondly, among many problems there is one which we can not neglect is lack of education. In this modern world, when we are talking about wealthy countries, we need to see how they have reach to this position and constantly growing? In this point, first thing education should be free in poorer countries and second everybody should know importance of education. Illiteracy is important factor of poorer countries which are becoming more poor. Citizens should abide to take education and become a part of growth of the nation. For example, in India there are many plans by government which are really helpful for poor people who can not afford education. And subsidies which can help to start own business gives financial help for new starter.

As we see furthermore, now a days people are becoming more self centered. To get extra money they are taking bribes and giving bribes. Frauds and scams have become a common thing among some poor nations government should take care of these kind of problems and put them behind the bars who are committing these crimes. This tendency of cheating leads rich people to become more rich by possessing black money and poor people more poor and society has no collaboration due to financial gap.

Becoming wealthy country is not a responsibility of just government but all citizens should participate in this process. It takes long time to become prospers country by hard work and continous growth.

its a long time process
it's a long time process

but by proper organizations makes them special.
but by proper organizations it makes them special.
but proper organizations make them special.

By exporting oil to many nations have become rich
By exporting oil, many nations have become rich

Illiteracy is important factor
Illiteracy is an important factor

And subsidies which can help to start own business gives financial help for new starter.
And subsidies which can help to start own business give financial help for new starters.

Sentence: It takes long time to become prospers country by hard work and continous growth.
Error: continous Suggestion: continuous