Essay topics: Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea?
Without any shadow of doubt, childhood, the most critical period on humanʻs life is affected by many external factors. A question, a controversial one, which is a matter of debate, is whether offering money to children for their high grades is beneficial or not. Although, it is hard to reach a conssensus on this issue, I am to a great extent on the belief that it is a good idea. The reasons of my choice are manifold, among which being an incentive, making them grown up and learning consequences of good deeds dominate.
To commence, one of the comppeling reasons is that offering money is a good incentive for them inasmuch as they learn to fight for their success and to be persistence. Money provokes them to enterprise and try to reach high marks. To elucidate more, based on statistics issued the number of students whom their parents promised to pay them money due to their high marks had better performance in the school; hence an incentive playes a crucial role in chilcrenʻs improvment.
Alongside the first reason elaborated above it is a good opportunity for students to acquire skills related to spending money on buying stuffs, how to save their money and how to manage it, to name but a few. Students will become mature enough for the near future to take care of themslves and become totally independant. It is crystal clear that parents should always have a close eye on their children and be aware of details of their money exchanges.
Last but not least, by the use of this idea children will consider consequence of their good deeds much more meticulesly. Generally speaking, we should not take the blessing of incentives for granted and make the most of it, it is the felling of pure delight of a life for children. Proper upbringing of children is a pivotal junctore of family and social solidarity of any given society, since they are corner stone of a successful society.
Drawing upon the reasons elaborated above, however there are always some exceptions which are excluded from the general rule. I do believe that money as an prompt is a good prize for children on the ground that encourage them for more strive, help them to act mutually and makes them better people for their community. Isnʻt it better to think of these offers much more scrupulosly to help our children performs efficiently in school and society.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 1 day ago||Wcj||73||Read full essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||Majid Esh||76||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 4 days ago||nahid77777777||60||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Sanjoy Saha||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||SERDARKOCAK||60||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||jeyjey||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||ttscj12||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||PRACHI DAVE||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||sh||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||mehdi2020||70||Read full essay|
- It is more important for governments to spend money to improve Internet access than to improve public transportation (88)
- Students in a university club want to help others, but they can only choose one project a year, which one of the following is the best? 1. Help those students in a nearby primary school with reading and mathematics; 2. Help people who cannot afford to bui (76)
- do you agree or disagree? the rules that the whole society today expect young people to follow are too strict. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (88)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?All university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily. (90)
- Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize. (76)
- Do you agree with the statement that the opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important for the young people than they are to the older people. (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them; today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives. (90)
- tpo 45 (3)