Essay topics: Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea?
There is no doubt that the children’s academic progression is pleasant for families and for this aim families provide children with various encouragements such as paying money for achieving a good score in the school. Some people claims that this method of encouragement is appropriate, while other believe that this method can have dire effects on the education and personal life of children. Although, both views are respectable, it seems that paying money for achieving a good score is inappropriate way which of encouragement, and the reasons of this view will be explain in the following.
To begin with, all the families do not have a strong economic condition which pay money to children for a high grade. In fact, some families have considerable problems to pay the costs of children and they have various problems. Thus, they cannot pay money for a high grade, while other rich families are affordable for this method. As a result, this method would have detrimental effects on middle-class student such as Psychological problems and poor performance in their education career.
Furthermore, by this method a kind of neither has been prevailed between student. In fact, student would learn to tray just for money neither for their personal growth nor help to others. Undoubtedly, in the future they would put effort to achieve materialistic goals and this way of living would have substantial drawbacks on societies. A telling example is the current condition of modern life, while the most developed countries have perfect condition in their live and have huge amount of money, other poor countries have suffered from various problems such as famine, drought or serious diseases.
Admittedly, students need to be encouraged for better education performance to base on this motivator put more energy to become successful, nevertheless, there are various methods to hopefully become a source of inspiration for them such as moderate gifts.
To conclude, for those reasons I completely disagree with monetary motivator for student.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|6 days 3 hours ago||Wcj||73||Read full essay|
|1 week 1 day ago||Majid Esh||76||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 1 day ago||nahid77777777||60||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Sanjoy Saha||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 6 days ago||SERDARKOCAK||60||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||jeyjey||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||ttscj12||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||PRACHI DAVE||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||sh||70||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||moath322||76||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- People learn things better from those at their own level- such as fellow students or co workers- than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors. (60)
- Do you agree or disagree? The rules that societies today expect young people to follow and obey are too strict. (76)
- Essay topics: TPO-52. Integrated Writing Task. Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they challenge the specific points made in the reading passage. (3)
- Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (78)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and television have more negative effects than positive effects on the way young people behave. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (73)
- Integrated writing - TPO 51 (3)
- TPO-40 - Integrated Writing Task (80)
- Some parent offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school Do you think this is a good idea?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- TPO-50 - Independent Writing Taskall university students should be required to take history courses no matter what their field of study is. (75)