Some people believe that the Earth is being damaged by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion?

Vaccines developed in the late 19th and 20th century eradicated the major causes of death in infants and children like polio, and also other diseases like Influenza. In the past century Earth population exceedingly grew, and ensued new problems for governments including feeding the new population, constructing houses and factories and new cities. Eventually they cut down millions of acres of forests in order to build more cities or expand the existing metropolises and install factories. As a result the average temperature of Earth began to soar and bodies of water were contaminated with the fa...

Not only intensified the global warming this deforestation, but also it led to the extinction
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?