Some people prefer to live in a small town Others prefer to live in a big city Which place would you prefer to live in Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

The city where we live is a very important part of our lives. It is where we spend most of the time and where we have many memories . Some people would prefer to live in a big city since it contains a lot of entertainments and many facilities. Others would disagree. In my view, I would prefer to live in a small town for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, living in a small city is more healthier than a big city. The big city has many pollutants because it has lots of factories, industries and cars and they are source of pollutants in the air. For example, when I was in pharmacy school,...

living in a small city is more healthier than a big city.
living in a small city is healthier than living in a big city.
living in a small city is much healthier than living in a big city.

that remove carbon dioxide, which global warming gas,
that remove carbon dioxide, which is global warming gas,

he would have finish his study
he would have finished his study

Sentence: For example, when I was in pharmacy school, our professor of the environment class explained to us the facts about the deterioration of atmosphere in a big ciyt.
Error: ciyt Suggestion: city

Sentence: Take my brother in law as an example, he went to study in our capital in Iraq, he sopposed to finish his study in medical college but he attracted to the many thing in the city. he started smoking and go with his friends to clubs and he failed in his study.
Error: sopposed Suggestion: supposed

Sentence: Actually, he was busy in to hustle and bustle of the big city and the progess in it.
Error: progess Suggestion: process

Sentence: As we can clearly see, living in small town is extremely benificial to youngsters.
Error: benificial Suggestion: beneficial