Some people prefer to take a position in a company and work for the company. Other people think its better to go into business for themselves. Which do you think its better?

People have always struggle for the instinct of possession throughout history. They make wars to be king/ queen of the kingdom, they kill people to have more piece of land and nowadays they fight for being the head of the country/ company or a group. Being leader brings lots of things to the human nature materially or spiritually. So i believe that its better to work for the business which i coordinate by myself.

Firstly if i found my own business, i can earn money which will enlarge my stock for myself. I can coordinate the money which will be directed. I can attempt for various business with the money which i earn in my company. I dont need to suffer when i work because i know that every attempt for work may brings money.

Secondly when you have your own job, you can schedule your programme by yourself. If you are the boss there cant be anyone which you have to give an account for your business life. Its good to arrange your holiday days and your work hours. No one can ask you that why you are late for morning. So when you wake up in morning you dont have to feel the pressure about them.

Thirdly it can be fun to coordinate a business like choosing the appropriate clothes which your employees have to wear for he job, decorating your own office as you want or praparing the advertisements for your company. It can help gaining your creativity skill and self esteem.

All in all it is worth bearing in mind that being leader brings acquisitions to human character. Thus i strongly believe that people should found their own business if they have enough fund.

People have always struggle for
People have always struggles for

may brings money.
may bring money.

there cant be anyone which you have to give an account for your business life.
there cant be anyone whom you have to give an account for your business life.

Sentence: Thirdly it can be fun to coordinate a business like choosing the appropriate clothes which your employees have to wear for he job, decorating your own office as you want or praparing the advertisements for your company.
Error: praparing Suggestion: preparing