Some people pursue career paths that lead to management position. Other follow career paths leading to positions of individual responsibility, which do not involve managing others.

The journey of human beings from hunting and gathering society to modern society represents the story of success due to make rational decision during their life. There has been an ongoing debate as to whether person should follow a career by making leader responsibilities or not. While some people believe that being leader is a rational method for doing any duty, there are others holding the opposite idea on this point. From my perspective, pursue careers by choosing leadership responsibility can be surely a wise decision for doing work efficiently in that manager can make a plan based on crucial requirements, also she or he has an opportunity to take risk.

The first reason which is to be considered here is that individual can desgin a plan according to reliable nessecities when person follows career as leadership position. As a matter of fact, people get better results in the short time by making personal plans. The same boiling water haredn egg and soften potato, it is argued that a good result is originated from a well-desgined plan not its condition: therefore, leader can grasp valuable results without paying attention to her or his conditions. Furthermore, leader have an opportunity to arrange team work by inviting experienced workers for working beside young members Experienced members not only protect a project from massive loss during reccesion but also broaden that new members' horizon of knowledge and experiences by sharing their own idea to new co-workers.

Another factor which deserves to be maintained is that leader is able to take a risk for doing any career. In that case, unlike stress less atmosphere, leaders will exploit all their members' ability for achieving well results. Taking risk could be a dangerous gamble, but it is the price that leader has to pay for success: hence, they achieve their aims consecutively since arriving to one goal is the starting point to another. Additionally, leader has a rough responsibility by taking risk, they should encourage members in smarts ways for managing pressurizing in order to get better results. Let me give an example for getting it right. Rough condition allures leader to divide duties between members by persuading them to work hardly. It is argued that members do any duty in the short time since anything could be achievable anywhere anytime by the help of shred work.

To put everything in a nutshell, being leader is rather than being a member of group reasoning that leader can do career based on personal plans.

due to make rational decision during their life.
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

Sentence: The same boiling water haredn egg and soften potato, it is argued that a good result is originated from a well-desgined plan not its condition: therefore, leader can grasp valuable results without paying attention to her or his conditions.
Description: The fragment and soften potato is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace soften with adjective

Sentence: In that case, unlike stress less atmosphere, leaders will exploit all their members' ability for achieving well results.
Description: The fragment achieving well results is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace well with adjective

leader have an opportunity
leaders have an opportunity

Sentence: To put everything in a nutshell, being leader is rather than being a member of group reasoning that leader can do career based on personal plans.
Description: The fragment is rather than is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace rather with adjective

Sentence: The first reason which is to be considered here is that individual can desgin a plan according to reliable nessecities when person follows career as leadership position.
Error: desgin Suggestion: design
Error: nessecities Suggestion: necessities

Error: well-desgined Suggestion: well designed
Error: haredn Suggestion: harden

Sentence: Furthermore, leader have an opportunity to arrange team work by inviting experienced workers for working beside young members Experienced members not only protect a project from massive loss during reccesion but also broaden that new members' horizon of knowledge and experiences by sharing their own idea to new co-workers.
Error: reccesion Suggestion: recession

----------------------