Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a longer period of time. Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer.

Much like animals, independence for a young adult human is only possible when he leaves the shelter and protection provided by his parents. In my opinion, i agree that if someone wants to be independent, he must leave his home and live some place away. The reasons for my standpoint are explored below.

First of all, living away from family makes a person realize the value of money. He learns how to manage money and take care of his needs at the same time. For example, all my childhood, until i left for college in the year 2007 to pursue my higher education in the field of Pharmaceutical ...

Sentence: By the way of conclution, based on the arguments explored above, I believe that it is better for a young adult to live away from home if he wants to be independent.
Error: conclution Suggestion: conclusion