Some young children spend a great amount of their time practicing sports. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Sports and games are all time favorite for children. Children like to practice their games and become perfect to win the game. In this competitive world there are many other aspects in which children should show their talent equal to sports.There are some advantages and disadvantages as well for spending more time on sports.

First of all, playing sports are the best exercise for children to be physically strong. There is a saying 'To be mentally fit, an individual must be fit physically first'. According to researchers , children must participate in sports activities, this makes children to fit ,it also increases the stamina and born calories by playing. On the other hand, demerits are, children might pay less concentration on other activities such as music and dancing.

In addition, children can be well disciplined towards other activities by practicing sports.Children can also be well mannered towards others and children also know how to set goals and how to work to accomplish their goals. For instance, one of my child neighbors practice sports everyday. He is well disciplined towards his parents and work too and he feels responsible in every aspect. Concentrating more time on sports may cause affect on their studies by not knowing how to balance both sports and education equally.

Finally, playing sports develop teamwork and leadership qualities. Children can develop how to motivate the team in which they are playing and how to rebuild their strength after failures. There by, children can also develop how to plan in a careful manner. By practicing sports everytime, children may avoid others who are not playing sports.

By the way of conclusion, playing sports are the best exercise for children, children ca be well disciplined and children can also develop teamwork and there are equal disadvantages too.

may cause affect on their studies
may cause effect on their studies
may affect on their studies

playing sports develop teamwork
playing sports develops teamwork

playing sports are the best exercise
playing sports is the best exercise
sports are the best exercise