TOPIC # 39 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly.

Technology is a very important part of our lives. It has a significant role of many tasks in our life such as education, work, home and even in research. It also improves our study especially in Universities. Some people would agree that with the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Others would disagree. In my view, with advent of technology, students develop their study than before for two imperative reasons.

To begin with, Internet has many resources that help students to expand their knowledge through doing a lot of research. In order for student to get information, they use internet ot find a lot of precious information that enhances their learning. Take myself as an example, when I was in pharmacy school, our professor asked us to do research about clinical pharmacy of carcinogenic drugs. In fact, he asked to collect many related information about htem such as therapeutic uses, indicataion, precaution, drug food interaction and contraindication so I have to do search in library but it was hard for me since i have to search among many shelves and many pages to find a good information that related to my topic and it should be up to date which was difficult task to do. I decided to search by internet and save all information in the computer and it was really helpful to do that. Without internet and computer, I couldn't find these all information that were very good in my report and I got a good score in the report since it contained all things that the professor asked us to do. This experience taught me that technology especially internet is a gift from the progess in the wold.

In addition to first reason, Technology plays important role to make the students learn quickly. In order to be contact with other classmates and professors, the social media makes the communication easily and with no time. For instance, my sister have been studying in medicine school and one day she had a question about heart diseases. Actually, she was studying for her finals but she needed to undterstand that point about cardiac disease so she sent an email and the professor answered her quickly. She definitely got the information she needed quickly and easily. As we can clearly see, my sister communicated with her professor by using technology.

By the way of conclusion, based on the argument above, I strongly concur that technology helps and supports students a lot in many fields. All students should pay attention and take advantages of technology to progress because it is worthwhile.

to find a good information that related to my topic
to find a good information that is related to my topic

which was difficult task to do
which was a difficult task to do

In order to be contact with other classmates and professors
In order to contact with other classmates and professors

my sister have been studying in medicine school
my sister has been studying in medicine school

Sentence: In order for student to get information, they use internet ot find a lot of precious information that enhances their learning.
Error: ot Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In fact, he asked to collect many related information about htem such as therapeutic uses, indicataion, precaution, drug food interaction and contraindication so I have to do search in library but it was hard for me since i have to search among many shelves and many pages to find a good information that related to my topic and it should be up to date which was difficult task to do.
Error: indicataion Suggestion: indication
Error: htem Suggestion: ?

Sentence: This experience taught me that technology especially internet is a gift from the progess in the wold.
Error: progess Suggestion: process

Sentence: Actually, she was studying for her finals but she needed to undterstand that point about cardiac disease so she sent an email and the professor answered her quickly.
Error: undterstand Suggestion: understand

Don't forget punctuation marks.