tpo17

tpo17

The reading claims that the science of archaeology dedicated to uncovering as studying old cultural artifacts in Britian was faced with serious problems and limitations in Britain and it provides three reasons of support. However, the professor states that in 1990 new rules and guidelines are adapted to improve the archaeology field. She refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the article avers that many valuable artifacts were lost to construction projects. In contrast, the lecturer opposes this point by saying that the new guidelines state that when construction starts, the location should be examined before the construction. If the area has valuable and interestiong artifacts for archaeologists, they should build a fence and to make plane to search in the location. In fact, they may make excavation and documents before the construction proceed.

Second, the passage asserts that many archaeologists felt that the financial support for archaeological research was inadequate. On the other hand, the speaker counters this point by stating that with new rules, the archaeological research will be paid by a construction company. Actually, it has to pay the initial process for research and then it will pay for preservation of the artifacts, so the company will support the whole archaeological research. Actually, this will help to advance the studying of artifacts.

Third, the passage posits that it was difficult to have career in archaeology. Conversely, the professor casts doubt on this point by explaining that with new guidelines, there are a lot of paid work in this field and they hire a lot of archaeologists because they need them in preserve the artifacts, in research and in the final processing data. So, there are many jobs and career opportunity in this field, In addition, there are plenty of professionals in Britian nowadays.

S

Sentence: If the area has valuable and interestiong artifacts for archaeologists, they should build a fence and to make plane to search in the location.
Error: interestiong Suggestion: interesting