TPO 19 q2In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from different news sources

Knowledge can be attained from various resources. It can be from a person, medias, books, schools or from experiences. All types of information is valuable because we may use that at any time in our lives. It is true that, a person should get information from variety of resources to get well informed. The reasons for my standpoint are explored below.

First, Television, if we want to get an in-depth information about some incident, we should watch so many news channels. For example, recently all are watching about the scare of Ebola in America. In order to get an updated information or current details we must watch lot of news channels like CNN, HLN or BBC world news etc.

Second, Internet, We can't rely blindly on Internet. Anybody can upload an information about anything. People are able to create websites and it is not really an appreciable thing, the authenticity of information is really questionable. For instance, when I did my project work about cardiology, I did all my research using internet. I went through several websites in order to get a final report regarding my topic.

Third, Magazines and Books, the paparazzi group is running behind the famous people and gossiping about them by adding lots of flavors to their stories, and nothing can be reliable. Different magazines write about different things about a person to make their business successful, they are not thinking about the readers. In case of books, for example, we need to get the latest edition to get well informed about a particular topic. I am graduated as a pharmacist in the year of 1998, recently I was preparing for my FPGEE, I came to know that pharmacy field is changed a lot in the last few years. It is same will all the other fields.

So, in conclusion, to get well informed about a particular subject, we must go through various resources.

It is same will all the other fields.
It is the same with all the other fields.

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. You need to give reasons why...

Don't write essays like this:
First, Television,
Third, Magazines and Books,
...

Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2: First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4: Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.