Home >> Independent Toefl Writing Essays

TPO-21 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?For success in a future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your ans

lindsey's picture

There are myriad considerations or factors that every one must take into account regarding success in a future career. I strongly believe that to achieve success, the ability of the individual to relate well to people is more essential than studying hard in school. One can consciously weigh the pros and cons of each side, the reasons will be explored in the following essay.

To begin with, having the power to relate well to people bring strong business relationships with quality positions in a company, this is vital in any job. The worker who have magnificent communication skills posses a high probability to get promoted in the company. Relationships with high position managers exposes the person to be noticed and under the spotlight. If an employer who lacks the skills to communicate and has an assignment to make a presentation about a certain work issue, would he be capable of explaining his views and ideas? If that is a devastating problem, then what did study hard in school and getting a grade mark benefit him in real harsh life.

Furthermore, relating well to people have various psychological effects on one's personality, which is the true mirror to society. Important and effective communication skills sparkles the individual and peak the level of personal satisfaction to the most. A satisfied employee is definitely a better person with high capabilities. For example, an engineer who has the charisma inside a company would be happier at a personal level, and more creative in his assignments from a business point of view, this breaks the ice when communicating with different group members or between the company and their competition, amused employees are strongly equal to a powerful company.

Last but not least, from a financial perspective, the ability to relate well to people is financially more rewarding, since every one demands a higher check. When related to wealthy people with a high pay, the worker would absolutely be more motivated to do a perfect task and reach his aim, the goal of success. Money encourages the person to dream huge, resulting in a person who follows the right track to achieve the peak, concluding that hard and smart work is completely related to communication skills.

Due to aforementioned ground, the ability to relate well to people is the most myriad characteristic for a successful individual who aim high in his life. It's rewards are related to many aspects in life including business, psychological, and financial issues.

Your rating: None Average: 9 (1 vote)