TPO 4, task 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?in twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today. Use reasons and examples to support your response.

TPO 4, task 2
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
in twenty years, there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.
Use reasons and examples to support your response.

With the advent of new technologies in this era of industry and machines, cars have become a major means for transportation in our life. Cars offer a wide variety of services and enhance our lifestyle. The question in here is that whether cars would be as much popular as it is today in twenty years. I agree with the statement that cars will be less used in the future and here are my justifications.

To begin with, new technologies will make people less likely to drive cars for transportation. With modern public transportation systems available almost anywhere, individuals would rather using a public transportation because of several important reasons. They are not only less expensive, but also more convenient. For example, if one tends to travel with bus, he or she has to pay a small amount of money for the ticket, which the cost is shared by all the persons using the bus. Moreover, public transportation is more facile. Consider Metro system, it is fast and efficient and could give you access to all sections of the city. In contrast, using car is expensive and frustrating, due to high traffic congestion in current large and populated cities. What's more, internet and social communicational systems provides us with a number of ways to contact others. Let's take a typical example to shed light to this point. Using internet, managers held tele-conferences or use video calls to do their businesses. Furthermore, relatives and friends could keep more contact using social networks rather than travelling a long distance using cars to visit each other.

Besides the aforementioned reason, environmental issues lead to less car utilization. Everyone is aware of the common worldwide problems such as air pollution, global warming, depletion of Oil and Gas reservoirs, and loss of animal habitats. The more the cars are used and fuel is burned, the more air pollution and its concomitant hazards would be. Hence, due to both the people's awareness of the imminent dangers and governmental legislation and fiscal, fewer cars will be used in twenty years. What's more, energy crisis is another prominent reason leading to less use of cars. Scientists forecast that the world Oil and Gas reservoirs will be depleted in less than a century if we keep up this high rate of Oil production and fuel usage. As a rule, these examples clearly illustrate the previously mentioned fact.

All in all, among the prominent reasons in support of the topic, I think that technologies and environmental problems are the major reasons. I substantiate the fact that there will be fewer cars in use than there today.

communicational systems provides us with a number of ways
communication systems provide us with a number of ways

Using internet, managers held tele-conferences
by using internet, managers held tel-conferences

Sentence: What's more, internet and social communicational systems provides us with a number of ways to contact others.
Error: communicational Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Using internet, managers held tele-conferences or use video calls to do their businesses.
Error: tele-conferences Suggestion: tell conferences