Home >> .

TPO-48 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because modern life is very complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

Mennatallah's picture

There is no shortage of debate about whether it is more essential for young people to learn the ability to organize and plan or not at the recent complicated life. In my opinion it is better for the youngsters to have the experience to organize, plan and create. I feel this for two main reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.

First of all, the progress and the influence of technology make the new world become so complicated. There is a great competition between the people to have the better job and the good carrier. So, the people should learn how to organize their day and put a schedule to able them to challenge the recent circumstances. My own experience is a compelling example of this. I am married and I have two kids. Simultaneously, I work in a famous hospital at the scientific research department. In order to obtain higher professional career at my work, I have to exceed my academic qualification. So, I prepare for taking the doctoral degree, and really it is very hard for me to make all these duties between work, home and my study. Hence, I have put a schedule for organizing my day. At the morning I go to my work and finish my tasks first, then I take a permission from the manager to work in the laboratory for my research. while I am going to take my kids to accompany them from the school, I listen to the lectures as I asked my friends to borrow me their records. Then, that is help me to have the time to take care of my children. In addition to that, I used to cook the food from the night. Indeed, organizing my time gives my the chance to complete all my duties.

Secondly, the young people have the capability to plan and create more than the adults or old people. In order to that, the government should provides programs to benefit from their qualifications to compete the rapid advanced world. For instance, the ministry of education at my country prepares an educational scientific program at the summer. The program provides the sharing student with all the instruments and budget to create new inventions like design mobile applications for help the people to shopping online or booking for traveling or at hotels, as they have no time for doing this things.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that it is better to teach the young people how to organize and plan, in order to make progress for their community and their live and carriers.

Your rating: None Average: 7 (1 vote)