In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

That cars play a positive role in our life in an undeniable fact. The number of cars in the future has recently been the topic of debate among experts. The cost of energy is increasing and the pollution is intensifying. Should officials realize the disadvantages of the increasing in the number of cars in the quality of life, they will ponder over it much more scrupulously. In the other hand the government are expanding public transportation and the Internet, all of these moves are lead to decrease the amount of cars in the future.

I do believe that the quantity of cars would be decreased in the next twenty years and these are my justifications. To begin with, a serious declination in the non-renewable fuel resources such as gasoline and increase in the demand for energy leads to increment the price of it, therefore it makes the cost of using car high. Furthermore, air pollution are the direct result of using fossil fuels by cars even the green gasses are critical danger for the creatures. It seems to me people themselves and governments will ordain rules to limit the use of cars and stop damaging the environment.

The second reason why I advocate this point of view lies in the fact that today the public transportation is almost always and everywhere available, it is fast, safe and less expensive than personal car and it is expanding by the officials over the time, hence people prefer to use public transportation instead of their own cars. Also these days humans are less active and most doctors and experts believes that if they want to be healthy they have to do exercise at least once a day and walking is the best kind of exercise.

Finally, by developing the communication and telecommunication technologies like the Internet, people can do their activities like shopping, studying or even working, that formerly they need to go out, at the home by their computer or mobile phone. This is the other reason for my belief which the number of cars will decrease.

Having discussed the issue from this point of view, I would rather look at it from another perspective as well. In this busy and fast developing world, time is very precious and each person needs to be ahead of the other, having car can save a lot of time. Moreover Experts are working on inventing or discovering a reusable fuel and thriving the technology makes it possible to manufacture fuel efficient and safer cars as well. In addition nowadays car is a kind of luxury symbol and sauntering in the streets is a kind of recreation for some people.

By taking all above-mentioned arguments into consideration, the following conclusion can be drawn about the issue. Underestimating the minatory of the pollution in creatures’ life in not logical. Attending to this issue meticulously contributes decreasing the amount of cars in the next years, and can improve several aspects of life on the earth

In the other hand
On the other hand

air pollution are the direct result
air pollutions are the direct result

Underestimating the minatory of the pollution in creatures’ life in not logical.
Underestimating the minatory of the pollution in creatures’ life is not logical.