When people need to complain about a product or poor service, some prefer to complain in writing and others prefer to complain in person. Which do you prefer?

Complaining about a poor service or a good is a matter that everybody might confront with. There are various ways to describe a comment or give a critique about a production, which sometimes are defined by the productive companies. For example, they mention that their customers can send their words through a few phone numbers, by an email address, or so forth. This issue in which kind of ways is more instrumental depends on different factors, that are involved in, such as how much time it takes, how much it is significant for both the company and the customer.

Some people prefer to complain about something in person. They start finding the relevant institution, producer, director, or administrator to explain or criticize about the problem they have got. For instance, in my country, when a worker gets a less payment for any reason, he never wait to get back the answer through phone or email. He will goes directly in front of the department and by raving, he will makes attempt to meet the responder and achieve an acceptable reply. Even though, in some cases, it works well and the responsible individuals feel more serious to handle the issue, it creates tremendous distraction and disturbance for the others who have nothing with that. In fact, this way of complaining should be the last way when complainant couldn't catch any results by the other written ways.

Other plaintiffs figure out that a practical way to transmit a comment, advice, or a censure is though writing which seems more polite, and authentic. Through an officially definite way, the public can report their thoughts about a special article or a service to the pertinent or the person. However, it is tangible that this way for some companies is just in order to getting rid of encountering with reality which is ungraceful once a while. Similarly, we can recognize that piles of letters are left unread in the offices, which might be caused by tremendous numbers of comments received or by producers who feel less loyal about the quality and other due properties.

I personally prefer to write my words with effective phrases and post it through any possible way. It is wiser to do so, since nobody like to receive a claim at any time, suddenly, or out of plan. Suppose you want to salve or survey something, first you looking for a good occasion when you are in that mood. If not, you might get distracted and then discard even working on the day.

he never wait to get back the answer
he never waits to get back the answer

He will goes directly in front of the department

he will makes attempt to meet the responder
he will make an attempt to meet the responder

first you looking for a good occasion
first you are looking for a good occasion

you might get distracted and then discard even working on the day.
you might get distracted and then discarded even working on the day.