The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in availability of information influence life in today's world? (From Cambridge test)

Human being during recent decades experience a fundamental change in accessing information and sharing them. Virtual world coming to mankind life that called the Internet. This virtual ground provide possibility of common and widespread using of huge amount of information. But this technology effects on other aspects of human being. I consider two characteristic effects, one in positive and another in a negative way.

At first and in positive side, I should claim that the internet information has a speed as well as light. And also information share between society very rapidly, which traditional ways can't compete with it. This generalization of data will make human culture likely together. Differences and diversities coming to resolve and we will confront with unit values and rules in the near future if all running the same. Decreasing differences, may abrogate some wars and conflicts between societies.

On the negative way, we should cognize that availability of information make people stressful and anxious, Because of increasing information holds our minds in conflict. Suppose that a disaster such as a belligerence or famine occurs on the other side of the earth. In traditional system you had not aware these data, But nowadays you should hold and find your position about something around the world if you be a responsible and aware person and this sensibility may make you worried.

For these two ideas we can conclude that coming to the internet and availability of information may increase the friendliness in one hand and promote personal stresses in the other.

Human being during recent decades experience a fundamental change
Human beings during recent decades experienced a fundamental change

This virtual ground provide possibility
This virtual ground provides the possibility

But this technology effects on
But this technology affects on

information share between society very rapidly
information share among societies is very rapidly

availability of information make people stressful
availability of information makes people stressful

Because of increasing information holds our minds in conflict
Because increasing information holds our minds in conflict

you had not aware these data
you were not aware these data

if you be a responsible and aware person
if you were a responsible and aware person

Sentence: On the negative way, we should cognize that availability of information make people stressful and anxious, Because of increasing information holds our minds in conflict.
Error: cognize Suggestion: No alternate word